PageList1

December 31, 2012

Mocktail Hour

It's NEW YEARS EVE!  Are you having a party to ring in the new year?

This is one of my favorite non-alcoholic champagne recipes. It's festive, it's light and it's for you and your kids tonight. And did I mention how bored I am of Martinelli's.

1 litter ginger-ale
22 oz pineapple juice
32 oz white grape juice

Double or triple the recipe.  Mix and chill.  Drink and Enjoy.

My suggestion is to serve in a carafe vs. a punch bowl.   It's easier and more elegant for pouring, wherever your guests may be.

To add variety, pick up some good (emphasis in good!) grenadine and make Shirly Temples and Roy Rogers. A twist on the traditional Soda.  Dirty Doctor Peppers will also make your guest fall in love with soda again.  At least it did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment