PageList1

December 06, 2012

Let the countdown begin!

It's December. The holy crap is inferred.  I'm not sure I've quite yet grasped that 'tis the season.  I had a nightmare last night that I had forgotten to buy my son a Christmas gift before he went to his dad's.  It's a hard perdicament I'm in.  I vowed I would never enter a store in December again but yet need to find the Christmas spirit.  Does that sound like Scrooge or plain old good logic in saving sanity this time of year.

However, thank goodness for holiday tradition. Rephrase. Thank goodness for other people's holiday tradition!  And in this case, thank goodness for my brother and his beautiful family. Every year they do a Christmas video in place of their holiday card. Last year's video made me laugh and cry. This years video is helping me get in the mood for the fun and uplifting season before us.  Let's celebrate and sing.  Bryan Setzer is always a good choice for a singing companion.


...and if you are one of those high definition folks click here.  

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa Shannon7:19 PM

    Your brother looks like he is a lot of fun. What a cute idea :) Hope you have a nice Christmas Dori...

    ReplyDelete