PageList1

March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

My green is in the form of a hat today.  A beautiful...not so spring...big yarn fedora, that has been scrunched in a suitcase and looks nothing like a fedora anymore.  However, I bought this at Nordstroms last month and absolutely loved it and wondered when I could sport it in southern California oh so sunny weather.  But today is cloudy and it is Saint Patrick's Day.  Out comes the fedora and voile!  I still love it.  Though Zoom and I have no big plans, and I'm not making cornbeef and cabbage because of my diet, we will probably venture out to find GREEN food. We're already had a green protein shake (thanks to Spinach and not food coloring :) 

..and I will always think of my nephew Seth Patrick today.  So beautiful and precious you were.  Your family loves you tremendously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment