PageList1

November 09, 2012

My kind of Craft

Years ago I gave up crafting.
There were multiple reasons involved. 
I now thoroughly enjoy my craft less life.  

However, every so often my desire to replicate creativeness slowly rises.  It's usually when I see something easy...or disposable.  Because perfectionism can't seep back into my life and ruin my project.

Hence...the advent Calendar.   

And
because it's easy.  
and I know I can do it.  
I already own the supplies
no money needs to be spent
I won't spend hours not finishing
and I'll feel good when I complete it in 15 minutes.

(a few of the reasons that help explain why I gave up crafting.)

Clothes pins and washi tape.  As easy as Pie!

It's not original to me so check it out here where credit is due. of StylEASYmo!

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa Shannon8:24 AM

    Thats fun! I am with you on the crafting thing...I tried it and scrapbooking and both went the way of the trash can shortly after beginning. Perfectionism rears its ugly head for me too...and money...and patience. Blah. But this is a good one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete